Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25 - £40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||James Hancock|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 17:20|
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
* Experience as an Electrical design engineer
* Experience using the design package Solid Works would be preferable.
* Experience with designing control panels would be advantageous.
* Must be able to update machinery from relevant design modifications.
* Modify design's to improve cost, productivity and quality.
* Liaising with the new product information team on the latest modifications.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact James Hancock at: - 01453 829 540.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Principal Electrical Design Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, 5% Salary Bonus, Pension, Gym, Cycle to Work
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£32000 - £38000 per annum