|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We are looking for a positive and confident leader to develop our team of practitioners to be the best in Shepperton. The nursery has easy access to transport links and onsite parking for you drivers, a large private garden area and only the best indoor and out facilitates for our children.
This position is a full-time position and salary is dependent on experience and suitability of the successful candidate.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the nursery manager.
- To manage and support children's personal, social and emotional development, including the promotion of positive behavior strategies.
- Experience of managing and leading a nursery room and team of staff.
- Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors.
- Level 3 Early Years qualification, higher or above.
- Previous room leader experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Staff nights out & team bonding.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- GREAT company to work for.
- Personal development.
- Internally recruit.
- A friendly supportive team & nursery manager.