|Salary||£8.37 per hour||Sector||Sales|
TEMP - PERM
My client is a market leading online business within the paint and refinish industry and are looking for a temporary to permanent ecommerce assistant for our growing ecommerce business situated in Telford. This role is initially a tempory role for 12 weeks but will then turn in to a perminant role for the right personWith a large range of products, My client require a creative individual who can help grow sales. They must be flexible in their role and hardworking. The ecommerce assistant will be working full time in a busy environment.
• Producing Listings on Ebay, Amazon and the companies own website using our order management software.
• Monitoring and reviewing sales patterns.
• Dealing with Customer Service enquiries via phone and email
• Assisting with stock order allocation, as required
• Understanding and working towards goals set to improve our business.
• Excellent use of English.
• A good team member who can adapt to changing requirements of the business.
• A passion for ecommerce and online selling
• Good computer skills
• Self driven with a can do attitude
• Good polite phone manner
• Experience in large volume business selling on ecommerce marketplaces, Amazon and Ebay.
• Knowledge of Linnworks or similar ecommerce retail software.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales efficiently.
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and Microsoft packages
• Results orientated with a good mind for business
• Full driving license
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Knowledge of Magento web platform
• Web design or development skills
• Social Media Skills
• Knowledge of the automotive retail industry or Autopart supply chain software