|Job Title:||Drivers Mates|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Exeter|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 16:59|
There will be a Health & Safety Induction required before starting, this is being held on Wednesday 3rd July, so you must be available on that day.
Duties will include:
- Helping the driver plan the best possible routes for the day as you arrive on site
- Calling the customers before arrival from the van to ensure no issues on arrival, parking confinements etc
- Delivering house hold goods to customers, many of which are white goods so will need to be physically fit
- Exceptional customer service as will be entering customers’ homes to deliver, and on many occasions fit the goods, this could be carrying upstairs etc.
- Completing all delivery paperwork after each delivery
- Guaranteed minimum of 3 shifts per week with the opportunity for additional shifts as and when required by the client, so you will need to be available to work any shifts Monday to Saturday each week due to Rota’s.
- Shifts are either a 06.00am or 10.30am start and full days over a Monday – Saturday
- Applicants for 06.00am shifts will have to be a driver or be able to walk/cycle to Hill Barton Business Park (Clyst St Mary, Exeter)
- 10.30am shift is accessible by public transport from Exeter and the area
- Ongoing work at a min of 3 days a week with the potential for these positions to go onto a permanent contract with the client
- Pay starting at £8.21 rising to £8.72 after 12 weeks
- You will be paid weekly by Blue Arrow
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss and book you in for a registration and Induction with our client.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's