Disability Assessor - Leicester
|Job Title:||Disability Assessor - Leicester|
|Salary:||£34000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Woodward|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 14:57|
You will have a schedule of assessments each week and be expected to complete this schedule along with the associated assessment reports within an agreed timescale.
As a Disability Assessor, you will:
• Interview people to understand their condition and how it affects their day-to-day lives
• Review and understand supporting evidence (e.g. the customer's completed questionnaire and information from GPs or other Health Professionals)
• Produce and present comprehensive structured and impartial reports to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Department for Communities (DfC)
• Meet face to face with customers and ascertain how their health condition and/or disability affects their daily lives and mobility
• Conduct observations and assessments on an individual's capacity to carry out functional activities
• Analyse and interpret clinical information and supporting evidence to support assessment
• Compile a comprehensive report in a professional and concise manner, including a detailed history, a full justification and conclusion from evidence gathered to support DWP (or DfC) in their decision-making
• Ensure reports meet PIP requirements and are produced to a high standard (Grade A reports)
• Maintain and evidence personal Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Online Mandatory Training (OMT) and ensure continuing professional registration
• Develop own clinical knowledge of the functional impacts of health conditions less familiar to you
Intensive training, on-going support and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is provided.
If you would like to apply then please contact Nicola Woodward at Pertemps Medical Professional Recruitment.