|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin|
Leeds City Centre
£9 per hour
3 months temporary contract
Do you have previous experience within Customer Service?
Are you available as soon as possible?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who has previous Customer Service experience to work for a leading beauty brand based in Leeds.
• Provide customers with an excellent customer service experience via telephone, email, social media & live chat
• Adhering to and working towards set KPIs and SLAs
• Manage customer order anomalies ensuring that they are received in line with online delivery timescales
• Daily management and weekly reporting of customer denial of receipts, to ensure that all queries are resolved satisfactorily
• Daily management of customer returns, ensuring that refunds are actioned in a timely manner
• Daily handling of calls in relation to online fraud
• Management and reporting of customer chargebacks flagging any trends and anomalies to our third party supplier
• Daily handling of customer reviews on third party sites as well as on ghdhair.com
• Daily handing and reporting on onsite product Q&A
• Support response to online marketing emails ensuring that customer responses are actioned in a timely manner. Including follow up of complaints and unsubscribe requests
• Daily processing and recording of replacement orders via internal systems
• Previous experience working within Customer Service
• Proven written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar
• Excellent telephone manner and good listening skills, with the ability to be able to effectively empathize with customers
• The ability to use initiative and resolve customer problems
• A positive outlook and enthusiasm towards work and colleagues
• Previous experience with handling complaints and managing own work load
• Computer literate, with experience of MS Office applications and MS Access and should be a competent and accurate typist.