|Salary||£29750 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
As a Digital Content Executive in the Online Team, you’ll report to Steff - our Senior Content Manager. The Online Team at Thames Water is part of the wider Customer Experience Design Team, so you’ll be joining a bunch of people who are passionate about doing the right thing for our customers.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to capture business objectives for content on our website.
- Delivery and execution of innovative and inspiring content, ensuring alignment with the brand tone of voice.
- Supporting the team by planning the monthly capacity.
- Using digital data and insight to improve content.
- Managing high profile campaigns and projects.
- Supporting the team with the new website build.
- Monitoring KPIs and communicating progress to the wider team.
- Excellent digital content publishing skills, from writing and editing copy, to building pages in a CMS, ideally Sitecore.
- Bucket loads of ideas and enthusiasm.
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably in an agile B2C environment.
- Great planning, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- A solid understanding of SEO principles.
- The ability to monitor and improve content performance.
- The ability to navigate your way around GA, without getting lost.
- A basic technical understanding of HTML.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding workload. You’ll be joining a team that thrive on creating the best digital experience for our customers and who are pushing the boundaries of how digital can transform the water industry.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 24 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.