|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The Key role is to provide accurate administrative support to the despatch department, liaising with both internal and external Customers.
Key Responsibilities would include;
- liaising with Customers with the upmost service to support with Customer collections, shortages and delivery times
- Arranging Couriers
- planning and logging virtuoso deliveries
- supporting with despatch notes
- producing weekly reports on weekly customer delivery schedule, glass and panel report and any additional information required for the managers
- providing general administration duties and support and and where required
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in a warehouse or logistics environment
- IT literate inclusive of all offices, i.e. Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates an organised approach
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible approach
If you're interested, please give us a call or send us your Cv
We look forward to hearing from you.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.