Design Team Manager
|Job Title:||Design Team Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:13|
Do you have solid working knowledge of SolidWorks or similar CAD system?
Do you have the ability to review / produce technical drawings?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity…
We are working in partnerships with one of our leading clients and are looking to recruit a Design Team Manager to join their team in the Oxfordshire area.
As part of the R&D department you will be working on exciting and challenging projects from conception through to production.
You will have the opportunity to experince all aspects of this design role working alongside customers, sales and marketing, Project Management, Quality and Manufacturing departments.
Key responsibilities -
- Manage multiple projects within the design department from concept to production ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Provide leadership, set standards and provide coaching for a team of Design Engineers
- Demonstrate excellence in Design Engineering skills
- Develop processes and procedures to support and improve design practises
Skills and experince required -
- Experience within a medical and / or regulated industry e.g. ISO 13485 or FDA 820.30. are highly desirable
- Candidates applying should be highly computer literate e.g. Excel / Word and PowerPoint
- Experienced in using SolidWorks or similar CAD system
- Ability to review / produce technical reports
- Experince of Quality management systems
Applicants applying will be highly experince in some or all of the following areas -
Mechanical design, plastics, injection moulding, DFMEA, UFMEA, Prototyping techniques, tooling, concept generation, taking products from concept to production, project planning and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that offer excellent salary and work place benefits.
If you have the above experince as a Design Team Manager, we would love to hear from you...
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's