|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bupa Cash Plan & Healthcare|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 12:13|
Location: Warrington (WA3)
Salary: Up to £55K + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent - Full time
Sector: Telecoms/Project Design
A major player in the Wireless Telecommunication market place is seeking an experienced Design Manager based in Warrington to join their expanding company.
You will be working alongside the Project Management and Engineering Teams to provide technical design support to ensure that high profile projects are delivered.
Bupa Cash Plan
Bupa Private Health Care
Regular Company Events
As a Design Manager your duties will include:
- Assisting the Project Teams with the design process and technical design support.
- Prepare accurate designs and calculations in a timely manner to meet project demands.
- Manage and co-ordinate design pool teams and third party contractors.
- Plan workload on projects with the drawing pool to deliver within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Obtain, utilise and refresh expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of design solutions.
- Preparation and delivery of reports for review by the Head of Design and Directors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Continuously liaise with relevant departments to ensure projects remain ahead of schedule.
An ideal Design Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have working experience within a Design/Project Design role.
- Ideally must be from a similar Telecoms industry.
- Must have Design/CAD knowledge/experience.
- Good customer facing skills, and can work under pressure with clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Works in a timely manner and manages to meet deadlines.
Normal working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00hrs & Friday's 08:30-16:00hrs, however some flexibility maybe required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's