|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£10000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:17|
Id so, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are looking to recruit a Design Engineer for our client based near Kidlington.
Working as part of the R&D department, you will be working on exciting and challenging projects from conception through to production.
You will have the opportunity to experince all aspects of this design role working alongside customers, sales and marketing, project management, quality and
This role is to join a team of multi-disciplinary engineers. Design Engineers will be working on multiple projects, researching / developing new technologies and applications
And engineering a wide range of devices for the companies customers.
Key responsibilities -
- Project work - Delivering project tasks in a timely manner to a high standard with minimal support.
- Customer interaction - You will be required to lead customers throughout projects in a professional manner.
- Mechanical Design - developing and engineering features, components and assemblies in 3D CAD ( SolidWorks)
- Manufacturing Engineering - Generating new and revised 2D detailed engineering drawings to a high standard with consideration given to manufacturing tolerances, measurement and controlling design for manufacture and assembly.
- Technical report writing - Create well-reasoned and thorough technical reports to support engineering analysis, design decisions, test data, research, design verification and technical investigations
- Product Design - Establish and develop understanding of market, user and customer needs.
- Design Analysis - Perform analysis of design integrity through analytical methods and laboratory testing
Skills and experience required -
- Minimum of 2 years in a design engineering role within either medical or a similarly regulated environment
- Mechanical design and development of plastic parts for injection moulding
- Ability to create, understand and develop complex features, components and assemblies
- Proficient CAD user ( SolidWorks ) 3D, 2D, Surfacing
- Ability to produce technical drawings
- Good understanding of prototyping techniques
This is a full time, permanent role that comes with an excellent salary package + other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£1 per annum
Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Civil Design Engineer
£32 - £37 per hour
Highways Design Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum