|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:11|
Working within the Technical Team your main duties will include designing forging tools & dies via CAD packages & Forging Simulation software.
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience:
• 3D Modelling in either Power Shape or Solid Works
• Demonstrate knowledge of designing tools and dies
• Creating fabrication drawings
• Ideally have worked within a heavy manufacturing environment
• Experience of QForm simulation software although training will be given
Working in a clean working environment my client has over 130 years manufacturing history with a strong global marketplace reputation.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration package to include a starting salary up to £35k dependant upon experience and skill set.
Based on days working 38hrs a week with a 12:30pm finish on a Friday.
Immediate start and overtime available.
Please click apply to submit your details or forward your CV directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's