Design & Web Development Ecommerce Specialist
|Job Title:||Design & Web Development Ecommerce Specialist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Laight|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2018 18:52|
• Responsible for maintaining existing desktop and mobile ecommerce platforms to deliver the best user experience
• Building/setting up new ecommerce websites using industry standard software packages (Magento, OpenCart etc.)
• Adding new products, writing and producing content and imagery across multiple websites and ensure content is optimised for SEO
• Assist with regular content for posting onto social media sites, including updates on new products, sales promotions, campaigns and industry news; ensuring information is presented accurately and in a creative/engaging format.
• Create code that follows the latest search engine practices and algorithms, and use Google Webmaster Tools and other software to manage links and optimize performance.
• Develop opportunities to increase business revenue utilising a number of different e-commerce capabilities, website merchandising and modern web design practices.
• Design and deployment of email marketing campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of branding, image and content delivery across digital platforms.
Minimum of 2 years' experience
Strong knowledge of PHP programming and MySQL database management
Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Magento, OpenCart and Bootstrap
Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
Excellent creative design skills (Photoshop/Indesign) for the production of banners, images etc. across channels for display on the company websites and social platforms
Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools as well as SEO and PPC.
An understanding of browser compatibility issues, best practices, responsive web design & email creation
Experience of creating and managing cPanel Accounts and maintenance of dedicated server as well as and understanding of Linux hosting environment
Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong organisational and time management skills
In return the successful candidate will get a basic salary of £30-38,000 depending on your skills and experience. If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's