|Salary||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Daytime Hours||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Deputy Restaurant Manager - Fresh Food Café/Restaurant - Near Thatcham - Daytime Hours
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge but have a great work/life balance?
If so look no further…
An exciting Deputy Restaurant Manager role, working within a fresh food Café/Restaurant just outside Thatcham offering a great salary and no finish later than 18.00.
What's in it for you….?
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Up to £25,000 P/Annum depending on experience
- Great working hours - earliest start 07.30 latest finish 18.00
- Opportunity for growth within the site
The Role & Responsibilities…
- Training and developing the existing team of 50 full and part time staff
- Recruiting and training of new staff as/when required
- Opening/Closing of the Restaurant
- Cashing Up
- Maintaining and building upon current excellent customer service
- Stock Ordering/Handling
- Confidence and ability to lead a relatively new team
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Energetic and a team leader
- Act as the "face of the Café"
- Experience of managing a fast paced, busy establishment
- Enjoys giving professional and personal service at all times
See our website or get in touch for more details. Please call Sam at Blue Arrow on 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.