|Salary||£28000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Shepperton, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 p/a dependent on experience
Shifts: up to 48 hours over 5 days a week, combining weekday, weekend and evening shifts
Deputy General Manager required for this Hotel which is situated on the banks of the River Thames. They boast a popular restaurant with alfresco dining and host many weddings, private and corporate functions. Reporting directly to the General Manager, your main responsibilities will be within the F&B department although Duty Manager shifts will be part of your role.
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager in the running of the hotel
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Be the main point of contact for functions such as Weddings
- Manage and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at deputy manager level ideally in large corporate hotels with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of up to £28,000
- Chance to progress within the Hotel Group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!