|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18500.00 - £19500.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Demi Chef de Partie
Location: Chichester- outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £19,500 P/A + tips and paid overtime
Hours: Split shifts 10am-10pm (2hours break) 40 hours a week with paid overtime 4 DAYS ON 3 OFF
Shifts: 4 DAYS ON 3 OFF
* Training provided
* Continuous opportunities for personal development
* Free on-site parking
* Live in accommodation available
* Meals on duty
* Share of tips
* Paid overtime
* Gym membership
* Company bonus scheme
* Events tickets
Are you a Chef de Partie or a Demi Chef de Partie looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie role within a restaurant which uses local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from own Farm.
Due to rural location own transport is essential as this is based on the outskirts of Chichester.
Live in accommodation available.
Key responsibilities include:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervision of chefs in head chef absence
* To ensure the food produce is stored correctly
* To assist with incoming deliveries and stock rotation
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A "can-do" attitude
* A strong command of the English language
* A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.