|Salary||£26500 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
This is a full-time permanent role, salary will be £26,500 for 40 hours a week- 5 days + £12.75 per hour for overtime.
The Delivery Driver will deliver products and goods safely and efficiently to designated location within set timeframe. Ensure proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials and deliver high standards of customer care.
You will be doing 8 drops per day in central London (4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the afternoon.) This role will involve 2 shift patterns which are rotational.
There is secure parking available at their warehouse for you to leave your vehicle if required.
- Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Take food deliveries across our branches in London
- Pick and pack stock
- Keep company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil, water, good tyre pressure and is ready to drive
- Unload supplier deliveries
- Follow pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course taking into account possible traffic
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Ability to lift the food trays and other boxes on a daily basis when loading and unloading the van
- A full clean driving licence type C1 or above
- Have CPC
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- ‘Can do’, hands-on and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Flexible to work various hours on shift rota basis, including weekends and evenings