|Salary||£22000 - £23500 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
My Client is a World leader in Forging and Engineering based in Halesowen who are looking for a Deep Hole Borer to join their reputable business. The purpose of the role is to ensure quality engineering of components using relevant procedures and methods, to ensure health and safety in the workplace and to provide training where necessary.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
• Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings;
• Setting and operating Deep Hole Borers;
• Small amount of CNC programming (Training can be provided);
• Marking off;
• Use of overhead cranes;
• Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping;
• Deburring components;
• Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc;
• Carry out daily bookings;
• Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures;
• Inspection for all components throughout the process.
• Must have conventional machining experience;
• Deep Hole Boring experience highly advantageous.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working within a forge manufacturing environment.
The role is based on working alternate Morning and Afternoon shifts. Excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of circa £22-23.5k (£10.84-£11.53ph), plus a shift premium (giving a potential OTE of £27-29k (plus overtime and an annual performance bonus).
If interested, please click apply or forward your CV to email@example.com