Data Entry Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Data Entry Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour, Benefits: Full 4 weeks of paid training|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Coventry|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 11:15|
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: Evening Shift - Monday to Friday – 30 hours per week 4.30pm -10.30pm
Full 4 weeks of paid training
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Do you have a good eye for detail?
Are you confident using Microsoft Word, email and knowledge based applications and possess a high level of attention to detail?
We’re looking for 15 quick thinking and process driven individuals to work with Capita’s Transport for London (TfL) Back Office team as a Customer Service Representative starting from March.
Capita TfL are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
This role will report into a Team Leader, where you’ll be responsible for the behind-the-scenes processing of TfL’s London Road User Charging system.
Who this role suits?
This role is perfect for people from all walks of life, be it students, team-work lovers, quiet types, night-owls or those that just have time in the evening to work fixed hours.
What we ask for is people that have had previous experience as a Data Entry clerk who have a ‘can-do’ approach and can work under their own initiative and within a team of 15people. You’ll also need to be a quick thinker, who can keep a calm demeanour at all times, whilst keeping to set targets, processes and systems.
Located 1.8 miles south from Coventry Arena train station, Tower court is a direct 20 minute bus drive from the Arena train station. There are restaurants, pubs, cafes and takeaway places, all within 5 minutes from the office.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent written customer service
- Ensure all responses are clear, concise and accurate
- Data entry and image validation
- Liaise with third party agencies where required
- Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
- Make quick, timely decisions in a confident manner
- Adhere to all Capita policies and procedures.
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A Team player
- Previous customer service experience
Recruitment will take no more than 3- 4 days. Once you’ve been pre-screened by phone by a Blue Arrow consultant, you’ll be asked to come into the Coventry branch in New Union Street for an interview.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Representative
£09.92 per hour, Benefits: overtime, flex cash and pay progression opportunities
£8.97 per hour
£8.12 per hour
Houghton le Spring
£8.29 - £11.25 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking onsite
£23362.50 per annum