|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Shaw|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 16:21|
You will need strong experience of using various software’s for data analysation.
Your role will include the following:
- To support the delivery of accurate and timely data and MI for the Portfolio to enable client and internal change.
- Support the production and automation of MI / Data reporting at business divisional and group level
- Support data management
- Work to deadlines
- Adhere to all business policies and procedures.
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Excellent computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A team player
- Previous data analysing experience
If you are interested in hearing about these roles then send your CV today or call Sam 0114 272 2600.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Data Administrator
£13.00 per hour
£17.56 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum
IT Helpdesk Analyst
Pudsey, West Yorkshire
Up to £9 per hour + Pay progression, Flex pay, Bonus
Resource Planner/Business Analyst
£24000 - £28000 per annum