|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Duties will include:
• Maintaining and updating customer records
• To make sure the quality of data received is correct
• Pulling off reports to support sales/finance departments
• Providing data analyst support by producing reports
• To assist operations with administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have:
• Working knowledge of Kerridge is preferred
• Previous Data Analyst, or reporting experience would be beneficial
• Strong accuracy, planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• IT skills, especially strong Microsoft Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Process Driven
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.