|Salary||£17136 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
I have an exciting opportunity available for a Data Administrator to join our expanding team to be based in Tamworth.
Attributes and skills that are paramount to this position are; flexibility, motivation, dedication, accuracy and attention to detail.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. You will be involved in exciting business projects and will have the opportunity to develop your skills and increase your responsibility in time.
The duties, however non-exhaustive are listed below.
• Reporting results and uploading
• Processing high volume of paperwork completed out on site
• Support with processing invoices and expenses, invoicing queries and deadlines
• Provide management information reports to our clients on a regular basis
• Liaising with departments to ensure results are manged against KPI's
• Supporting with general queries
• General administration, including; responding to emails, answering the telephone
What we are looking for
• Experience working in an administration environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience in Customer Service role
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all processes
• Professionalism at all times
• Flexibility when liaising with clients and supporting your line manager
• Proactive approach with a ‘Can-do' attitude
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage tasks efficiently
• Experience working within a fast-paced environment
• Flexible in approach with the ability the ability to adapt to change or changing deadlines
• Takes ownership and actively looks for personal learning and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position apply now