|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£40,000 – £45,000
Do you excel in customer relations?
Have you previously had helpdesk responsibility and managed a team within the FM sector?
We are working with a leading provider of Facilities Management in their search for a seasoned customer service manager to join their team in Berkshire.
The successful candidate will lead in supporting the business joint plan and will be pivotal in driving the overall success of the account, alongside having direct responsibility for the facilities helpdesk and contract administration.
In addition, this role will have key accountability for KPI and SLA performance for the account and implement a robust process to guarantee maximum performance for the account.
• Coach, support and develop customer service excellence within the team
• Support all recruitment; induction and training
• Drive business performance improvement through actively engaging with staff and utilising survey results to initiate actions
• Lead the review of specific customer feedback and insights to ensure the wants and needs of customers are acted upon
• Direct responsibility for the management of the Helpdesk and contract administration
• Be the voice of the customer and work cross functionally to influence and change the customer agenda
This is an opportunity to work with a market leader in FM, utilise your experience and bring new ideas into a successful team.
The package includes;
• 25 days annual leave
• Company pension
• Company sick pay
• Company car allowance
For more information and to apply contact ‘Jayde Stanley' on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com