Customer Service Team Leader (Tele Sales)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader (Tele Sales)|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharaz Mohamed|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 13:52|
Your new company
A leading foodservice supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfordshire and the South of England. A family feel environment where you will grow develop within the company.
Your new role as a Customer Service Team Leader
• To be a main point of contact.
• Ensure all telesales calls are completed.
• Achieve the level of sales and have the tools to sell readily available.
• Ensure that telephone sales representatives are briefed daily.
• Monitor the phone system and run stat reports.
• Monitor Tele Sales calls for training purposes and standards.
• Ensure the smooth running of ‘Ra Ra' days. (Supplier visits).
• Liaise with other departments, ASMs etc
• To support the Telesales team when dealing with customer complaints.
• Organise and delegate team to cover busy periods, including lunchtimes.
• Errors, BEY report, Weight & Suspends orders, workload, figures/sales.
• Training new employees.
• Assisting with the promotions and the calculation of Ra Ra days.
• To be able to run lunchtime/day end prints
To succeed in the role
• Ensure Company regulations & procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure staff receive relevant training, product knowledge.
• Call lists & work load
• Support Telephone Sales Manager and Supervisor
• Ensure the department runs smoothly and works as a team.
If you are a customer service team leader, supervisor, assistant manager, call centre Tl then I would like to hear from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's