|Salary||£32500 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Hair colour company is seeking an experienced bilingual (English & German speaking) Customer Service Representative to support their customer services team at their West London offices.
The bilingual (English & German speaking) Customer Service Representative will be a compassionate and persuasive individual who has an exceptional way of connecting with people, genuinely empathizing with them and offering thoughtful viable alternatives to cancelling service. The bilingual (English & German) Customer Service Representative will have a skilful way to connect with consumers and turn things around to reduce client churn as well as gather client insights about products, services, and customer satisfaction. Duties include:
- Working in a call centre environment, answering a high volume of inbound retention and customer service calls from across the UK and EU.
- Provide customer service via phone, email, and web chat in both English and German
- Use consultative sales skills to assess client goals, educate them on the benefits, propose a customized solution, and save clients from discontinuing service.
- Retain clients in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
- Meet and exceed individual goals.
- Document client interactions accurately.
- Communicate ongoing retention activity and progress.
- Previous customer service or call centre experience (preferably with an emphasis on retention sales)
- Bilingual in German and English
- Experience selling in a solution or service environment with top notch phone presentation skills.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems to document daily calls, meetings, and activity is required.
- Organized, self-motivated, driven, and have an appetite to succeed.
- Consistent track record of retaining a high percentage of clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated & energetic.
- Flexible and able to thrive in fast paced, high growth environment.