Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£16000 - £17000 per annum, Benefits: + Flexible Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Smith|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 12:15|
Location: Northampton, NN4 8QS
Salary: 16.500- 17.000K per annum
Are you an organised, problem solving customer service adviser looking for a company that will offer you training and support with opportunities to grow your career in a safe valued environment? If you are a decisive team player with a strong customer service focus this role could work for you. Are you committed to providing customer satisfaction where communication is the key? Then get in touch today.
If you are looking for a company whose motto is together is better and their culture proves it with positive employees. Do you want an employer that values experience and is working to join the dot between yesterday and tomorrow then this could be that place, if you have any of the below skills hit the apply.
- Be the main point of contact for customers.
- Build relationships quickly and professionally.
- Monitor all incidents through in house system.
- Understand specific customer requirements.
- Be an energetic, positive person.
- Work to ensure full compliance is upheld.
- Be a solutionist.
- Strong team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Team player that enjoys the benefits of hard work.
- Be detail focused.
- Knowledge of IT related products.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Administrator
£8.20 per hour
Legal IT Service Desk Analyst
£25000 - £27000 per annum
£17000 - £18000 per annum
French Language Technical Support
Newcastle upon Tyne
£18250 per annum
Trainee Network Technician/Engineer
London and South East
Basic salary of £20,750 rising to £25,394 upon completion of the 12 month training period.