|Salary||£16000 - £17500 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, Staff Canteen||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive customer enquiries managing the process from initial contact to call resolution.
- Receive and process customer orders accurately and by agreed deadlines.
- Investigate and address complaints, professionally and according to set processes and values.
- Achieve call center KPI’s and personal targets as set by customer services team leader / manager.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers aiming in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Action conference issue call outs in a proactive manner.
- Escalate high level issues to the relevant person in the fastest possible manner to reduce or remove risk from the business.
- Participate in monthly team meetings and one to ones with your line manager.
- Maintain the customer service inbox to zero daily (resolve all queries sent to the inbox straight away).
- Record and manage 100% of your calls within top-desk logging and resolving every inbound and outbound received on a day.
- Any other general customer service/administrative tasks as required.
- Liaise with transport, warehouse & other departments to resolve customer issues/queries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Competencies Required:
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner, polite and diligent.
- A desire to provide good customer service and resolve queries
- Computer literate
- Accurate with good attention to detail. Accurate data input skills.
- Organized with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Can work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Experience of working in a call center/administration environment is advantageous.
- Ability to work a 5 days in a row (Tuesday to Saturday)
Our client is offering:
- On site subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Temp To Perm Contract
- Competitive rates of pay