Customer Service Assistant
|Job Title:||Customer Service Assistant|
|Salary:||£16000 - £17500 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, Staff Canteen|
|Start Date:||2019-04-03 00:00:00|
|Reference:||CSA003 - Tue/Sat|
|Contact Name:||Jaroslaw Kukula|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 15:14|
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive customer enquiries managing the process from initial contact to call resolution.
- Receive and process customer orders accurately and by agreed deadlines.
- Investigate and address complaints, professionally and according to set processes and values.
- Achieve call center KPI’s and personal targets as set by customer services team leader / manager.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers aiming in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Action conference issue call outs in a proactive manner.
- Escalate high level issues to the relevant person in the fastest possible manner to reduce or remove risk from the business.
- Participate in monthly team meetings and one to ones with your line manager.
- Maintain the customer service inbox to zero daily (resolve all queries sent to the inbox straight away).
- Record and manage 100% of your calls within top-desk logging and resolving every inbound and outbound received on a day.
- Any other general customer service/administrative tasks as required.
- Liaise with transport, warehouse & other departments to resolve customer issues/queries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Competencies Required:
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner, polite and diligent.
- A desire to provide good customer service and resolve queries
- Computer literate
- Accurate with good attention to detail. Accurate data input skills.
- Organized with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Can work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Experience of working in a call center/administration environment is advantageous.
- Ability to work a 5 days in a row (Tuesday to Saturday)
Our client is offering:
- On site subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Temp To Perm Contract
- Competitive rates of pay
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer service assistant
£10 per annum
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour
Customer Service Representative
£10.00 per hour
Customer Service Support
£8.97 - £9.53 per hour + Bonues Scheme + Incentives
Customer Service Administrator
£10.12 per hour