Customer Service Advisors - Online Support
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisors - Online Support|
|Salary:||Up to £18500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 12:12|
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derbyshire's most reputable and established companies based in Alfreton.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth, we are looking to recruit 3 part-time Online Support Assistants (Weekends) to support in the Online Support team providing excellent continuous customer service to new and existing customers.
22.5 hours per week - Thursday, Friday and Saturday (9:00am - 5:00pm) or Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
30 hours per week - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Occasional bank holiday cover may also be required
Salary: £18,500 (pro-rota)
About the role
You would be working as key member of the team in a busy fast paced environment, and your core focus will be on consistently delivering excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Dealing with incoming enquiries through telephone, email and live chat function
* Dealing with a high range of enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
* Monitor and respond to social media comments
* Carry out quality checks on website and mobile apps
* Testing new tools and features to support future development of digital products and services
* Deliver a consistently excellent telephone support service
* Be able to provide effective communication support to a varied audience
* Thrive in achieving your personal and team targets without compromising on quality
* Providing information, support and guidance
* Dealing with difficult situations in a calm, professional and friendly manner
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Previous e-commerce experience is desirable
* Team player
* Warm, friendly telephone manner
* Excellent use of initiative
* Bring good judgement, show initiative and be an effective multi-tasker.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently support and encourage others
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Show excellent problem solving and analytical skills
*Remaining calm and having a friendly under pressure attitude
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation. Benefits include:
* Free on-site parking
* Up to 34 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Subsidised on-site restaurant
* Free fitness classes and personal training sessions
* Staff discount at on-site Hair and Beauty Salon
* Comprehensive induction process and focus on personal development
* Various social events throughout the year, including parties, BBQs and award ceremonies
* An attractive pension plan
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Somercotes area of Alfreton.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part time Customer Advisors
£9.00 per hour
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£16000 - £17000 per annum
£9.48 per hour
£8.60 per hour, Benefits: Excellent dedicated training and facilities with a break out area which includes a pool table, television, vending machines and kitchen equipment