|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £10.12p/h
Contract Term: Temporary (6 months - with the strong possibility of extension)
Working Times: Rotational
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (35 hours a week), occasional Saturday morning
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Whether you are looking for a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity with a well-known Banking Group has it all.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a customer service advisor, just a good communication skills and knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet. Your personal skills are much more important for a role like this, we are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn.
Previous telephone experience would be ideal but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
Role Focused Skills
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Provide a high-quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous telephone or customer service experience
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, apply now!