|Salary||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Flex Pay, Annual Bonus, Pay Progression, Holiday accrual||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Some customer service experience would be helpful, but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre or finance background. As long as you are passionate about working with customers I want to hear from you.
• You will be the first point of contact for all Business Customers.
• Telephony role with administrative duties (Blended role – telephone and online digital platform).
• Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
• Assisting customers from initial call through to setting up their business banking accounts for them.
• Assisting customers with all enquiries and making follow up calls.
• Dealing with their applications and also their general banking.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail
• Positive and approachable manner
• Team player
• Previous customer service experience
Pay Rate: £10.12 p/h
Contract Term: Temporary (6 months - with a possibility of extension)
Working Times: Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
If interested, please submit you CV below.