Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£17000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Kelly|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 17:27|
Generous holidays, Company private pension plan, healthcare cash plan, employee discount savings plan, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will develop and maintain a good working relationship with the clients customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving excellent customer service. Liaising with relevant sections of the company to ensure that clients results will be available in the required timescale. You wulk also be dealing with customer queries and complaints and invoicing customers when required.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
• Dealing with phone queries for information, quotes and customers chasing results.
• Arranging delivery's
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met..
• Ensuring that reports for clients and customers are delivered on time and where this is not possible communicating this to the customer.
• Under supervision, dealing with customer queries and complaints to ensure there is sufficient communication and with the customer and a satisfactory outcome.
• Ensuring that contract review and reporting meets the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards and/or regulatory compliance standards are met.
• Act as an ambassador for the company brand and values.
• Able to perform core duties with supervision.
• Productivity and quality of work at acceptable level.
• Some experience of working in a fast paced, high volume Customer Service role is desirable but not essential.
• Confident communicator used to dealing with customers over the telephone and email.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• I.T. literate.
• High level of attention to detail.
If you are interested then apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's