|Salary||£19026 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
£19k pro rata + great benefits + progression
6 months temporary assignment
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a confident phone manner?
Do you have previous experience working in the Transport industry?
Are you interested in working with a leading national transport provider and available for an immediate start?
- Responsible for responding to all customer requirements by booking emergency transport services within the company's pricing agreements
- Manage, monitor and track all transport services in operation using a bespoke internal system.
- Liaise with Operators to provide updates and information in line with SLAs to ensure the effective running on all operations.
- Provide effective communication with Coordinators during the running of all operations to ensure that any required actions are put in place or escalated.
- Completion of paperwork involved in the day to day running of the department.
- Managing the safe operations of company vehicles (buses, coaches and taxis) and staff are the ground.
- Customer focused and committed to give excellent service delivery
- Confident and professional telephone manner and excellent call handling skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Solution focused approach to dealing with complex information
- Good geographical knowledge
- Familiar with railway and road transport regulations
- Can do attitude
This will be a 24hr operation with likely shifts being between 7am – 7pm, four days on and four days off, with the next shift pattern being 7pm – 7am.
- Full training
- Weekly Pay and accrued Paid Annual Leave
- Modern offices and location
- Free travel pass (upon completing probation)
- Casual dress code pollicy
- Onsite parking
- Kitchen facilities
If the above is of interest, then click to apply! Or, if you would like more information, pick up the phone and call Pertemps Office and Professional (Leeds) and ask for Lauren Brady