Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.48 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hollier|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 12:40|
Although small, the company is growing at a fast pace and have great ambitions for the future, so this is a fantastic opportunity. The office is relaxed and friendly and the individual in this role will need to be able to work under their own initiative.
This is a full time position and will be on a temporary to permanent basis so I am looking for candidates who are not currently working and who can start immediately. The starting salary is £9.48 per hour and the hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Role and responsibilities of a Customer Service team member :
• To maintain and develop effective customer relationships.
• To ensure fast and defined flow of information to line manager.
• To maintain clear and concise records on customers.
• To ensure a direct and clear communication with new and existing clients.
• To handle the administration, paperwork and filing systems (computer and manual) to a high and accurate standard.
• To assist all clients in their questions and queries in an attempt to keep high client retention / conversion.
• To assist implementing business / marketing plans, short and long term for the specific projects mentioned and more to follow.
• To effectively act as a representative of the company at all times maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience with telephone calls
• Customer service experience is essential
• Highly organised as you will be dealing with all aspects of Admin
• MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE DUE TO THE LOCATION
If you have the skills and experience required for the Customer Service role, please APPLY of send an up to date CV to Amy.email@example.com or call 01527 591 091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's