Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.09 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Mays|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 11:19|
You will have an essential role in a customer service team working as the critical first point of contact, and introducing customers to the business. You will take inbound calls and also make outbound calls to guide customers through a detailed installation process.
- Role expected to start ASAP
- This is a temp to perm. Potential move to perm after 12 weeks temp.
- 40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Rota: 8am – 5pm / 9am – 6pm / 9:30am – 6:30pm / 10am – 7am
- 1 Saturday in 3 working either 9am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing of applications for installations
- Managing and prioritising workload – Emails, call backs, new applications, review of pre-booked applications
- Conducting a pre-qualifying telephone survey to aid successful installation
- Evaluation of photos of electrical components within the customers property
- Processing final payments
- Supporting field electricians with customer queries
Characteristics/ experience required:
- Technically minded, ideally an interest in technology
- Strong administrative, time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills (Communication, listening)
- Team player
- The desire to develop and progress
If you want to work in a company that can offer opportunities to learn, develop and enable you to build a career click apply today.
We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's