|Salary||£9.72 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.72 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to be extended or go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.72 per hour. You will be working 35 hours a week on a 8 week rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday between the hours 7am and 8pm. You will also be working 1 of 4 Saturdays from 9am to 2pm (day off in the week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Ensure you focus on delivering a great customer experience by listening, asking questions and agreeing ways forward to help our customers prosper by providing fair and good value solutions, ensuring our customers are advocates of BB and our service.
- Handle customer calls, ensuring relevant Productivity and Quality measures are achieved for our customers in line with specified process and procedures.
- Comply with internal and external procedures and regulations including identifying customers through Customer Verification Process (CVP), to minimise conduct, operational and credit risk.
- Ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent and accredited to undertake your role and deliver the right customer outcomes.
- Proactively seek coaching and feedback from your line manager and colleagues to support development and utilise Discover Learning courses for knowledge awareness.
- Demonstrate your commitment to diversity and inclusion through recognising the needs of your colleagues and customers as individuals.
- Good communication- oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative working with all colleagues
- Risk, compliance and regulatory management
What's in it for you?
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- Potential to go permanent
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.