|Salary||£17000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You'll work in a fast and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do.
• City centre location
• Conveniently located to public transport links
• Comprehensive training
Salary £17,000 + annual reviews
• Monday to Friday 08:30 -16:30 or 09:00- 17:00
This role is to support the UK market where you will be dealing with inbound calls from business customers only.
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you will be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of high service that you yourself would expect. You will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong customer focus
• Effective communication skills in English - verbal and written
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good computer skills
• Organisational, numerical and administrative skills
• Willingness to take ownership of issues and resolve them when necessary
• Processing telephone orders, enquiries, complaints and requests for information
• Managing the relationship between different areas of the business
• Maintaining corporate SLAs and individual KPIs
• Responding to email enquiries from customers
• Maintaining customer and product knowledge
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality personal service to valuable business customers, then send your application to today!