Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 14:43|
Location: Newport, South Wales
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working on a 4 week rotational part time mixed shift pattern with the minimum of 16 hours and the maximum of 25 hours per week. The shift operating hours will be between 16:00-23:00 Monday to Friday and between 8:00-19:00 Saturday and Sunday.
For working unsociable hours:
Sunday- 8am to 7pm= £10.59 Per Hour
Monday to Friday- 8pm to 10pm= £11.55 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £12.51
There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training. Your training hours will be Monday to Friday 3pm-8pm.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace "in the moment" coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's