|Salary||£9.63 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Newport, South Wales
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working on a 4 week rotational part time mixed shift pattern with the minimum of 16 hours and the maximum of 25 hours per week. The shift operating hours will be between 16:00-23:00 Monday to Friday and between 8:00-19:00 Saturday and Sunday.
For working unsociable hours:
Sunday- 8am to 7pm= £10.59 Per Hour
Monday to Friday- 8pm to 10pm= £11.55 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £12.51
There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training. Your training hours will be Monday to Friday 3pm-8pm.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace "in the moment" coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.