Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 15:23|
Location: Newport, South Wales
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our client scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working on a fixed 26 week shift pattern with the minimum of 24 hours and the maximum of 42.5 per week. You will be working a maximum of 5 days a week over a Monday-Sunday weekly period, between the hours 8:00am-20:00pm. There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace "in the moment" coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's