Customer Service Adviser
|Job Title:||Customer Service Adviser|
|Salary:||£10.07 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Irvine|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 14:52|
Location - Newington area of Edinburgh
Pay rate - £10.07 per hour
Hours - Monday - Friday, rotational shifts between 0800 - 1800 (35 hours a week)
Working 1 Saturday every 4 weeks, working 0900 - 1300 with a half day off during the week
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's largest and leading banks to recruit for Customer Service Advisers. We are looking for people with previous customer service experience who would like to further their experience and grow a career in the banking sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start in February 2019 on a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to obtain a permanent position.
- Working within the Retirements, Pensions team
- Delivering excellent customer service over the telephone
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Assisting customers with their queries and solving them where possible or escalating them where necessary
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the business
- Working as part of a team
We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills, are computer literate and have an understanding of data interpretation.
In return, you are offered:
- Fantastic training programme - 5-6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
- Chance to further your experience and gain new skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's