|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £9.00p/h
Could you help our Client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our Client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 12 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00am-4.00pm with an hour lunch or 8.00am-3.30pm with a half hour lunch. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good IT skills essential, experience on Microsoft Word (for letters)
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills essential
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication - oral and written (for letters)
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our Client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK