|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career with the Bank on a temporary to Permanent basis that is due to start on the 5th of September 2019.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you will be faced with new challenges? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service? Pertemps are recruiting for one of the largest banks in the UK.
Rate of pay - £10.12 per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
- Working in New Customer Support team – Business Banking
- Dealing with a mixture of in and outbound calls with customers/clients
- Dealing with new business account applications that are generated by the retail branch network in England and Wales, Internet applications and direct calls.
- Investigation work
- Back Office administration work
- Data Entry
- If Customer does not meet criteria need to advise them their application will not be getting processed
- Checking application is filled in correctly and if not requesting more documents to support the application
- Back office processing and updated in-house systems
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Customer Service Experience
- Confident when dealing with Customers
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with your customers
- Competent PC skills
- Team work - looking to help colleagues around them.
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check.
Furthermore, the first 5 weeks will consist of classroom training and side by side training within this period successful candidates will not be granted any holidays.