Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.52 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 14:39|
Pay Rate: £9.52 Per Hour
If you put the customer at the heart of everything you do, you could be right for an opportunity.
If you have a passion for people and can build lasting relationships with customers, why not think about a role with our client?
Could you help our client become the best bank for customers? As one of the UK's leading financial services Groups, they are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become a part of their team.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.52 per hour. You will be working on a 3 week shift rotation, week 1 9 to 5, week 2 9:30 to 5:30 and week 3 8:30 to 4:30. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for our customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Identify improvements to new and existing process and procedures
- Identify and handle complaints in line with the Group Complaint handling policy
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued and want to do business with us
- Support the wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Confident and supportive team player
- Flexible approach with ability to learn and adapt to change quickly
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team.
If you have a passion for people and can build lasting relationships with customers, why not think about a role with our client.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's