|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Customer Service Administrator required by prestigious client, based in Cirencester. The successful candidate will act as the main point of contact for customers, resolving queries whilst maintaining compliance at all times.
- Answering telephone calls, resolving queries and maintaining accurate records.
- Processing requests for changes to policies.
- Liaising with financial advisers and giving progress updates on applications.
- Dealing with complaints as and when required.
- Identifying opportunities for the Sales team.
- issuing company literature to customers.
- Maintaining accurate records.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role, ideally gained within Financial Services.
- A confident communication style, able to relate to people at all levels.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own workload.
- The ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Strong administration and customer care skills.
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office.
If this position is of interest please contact
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.