Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 15:02|
£19,000 per annum
Full time - Monday to Friday
I am looking for Customer Service Advisors to join my client, an e-commerce based business, of Gloucester on a permanent basis.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity within a fantastic company.
You will be joining an organisation that prides itself on the staff it recruits, whom are looking for people that will represent the brand with enthusiasm.
This role would really suit university leavers, people with prior customer service/social media focused work or people that are interested with e-commerce based organisations.
No experience is needed for this role but a Customer Service background would be beneficial.
We are looking for a creative person with the ability to engage with fans from across the world to lead an innovative brand as it continues to grow.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Provide Customer Service to customers from across the world predominantly via email
- Support the business with queries and issues from Customers
- Engaging with customers via Facebook Messenger
- Assist on other tasks in relation to the CS side of the business
- Providing the right information about the company's products to customers and aid with driving a sale if needed
- Solving any problems customers may experience before/after purchase
- Making sure the customer's experience is a positive one
*There is no telephone work involved with this position*
- Ability to deal with customer queries via email
- Proficient with Social Media platforms such as Facebook
- Proactive in ensuring workload is complete
- Ability to manage various tasks at once
- Friendly, enthusiastic and personable
- Interest in the sporting world
- Team Player
- Ability to use positive language
- Ability to take responsibility
- Great communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
o A good basic education is required (five GCSEs, grades A-C) including Maths & English.
This is a company that are continuing to grow and are making huge strides in the extreme sport market.
They are well on their way to becoming market leaders.
There is the potential to earn share options in the business as well as other work based incentives.
These roles are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, the company would also look at candidates who can start earlier to enable an earlier finish or start later to enable a later finish.
Please contact Sam Mendes 01452 507500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more or click APPLY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's