Customer Service Admin
|Job Title:||Customer Service Admin|
|Salary:||£8 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Young|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 10:29|
Beginning next week, this part-time temporary position will be running from 9.00am to 5:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, for 1 month in the first instance.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Providing an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors
- To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully
- Promptly dealing with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through a variety of methods, including email, website, telephone and in person
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery
- Supporting student check in and check out activities
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
- Carrying out general administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationery off the approved list. Ensuring that databases and spreadsheets are maintained as required
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately
Click APPLY NOW below!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's