|Location||Kingston upon Hull||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£16010 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm with one late shift required per week once you have been signed off from pre-employment screening checks.
Start Date: 16th September 2019.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Processor to work at our ever expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be pivotal in providing high quality customer service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a Customer Service Processor, your duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, clients, institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms throughout the service process, always maintaining a professional and approachable telephone manner
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure service levels are met
- Liaise with various financial institutions in order to obtain relevant information
- Input all data of correspondence onto the computerised system specific to individual - customer accounts and ensuring it is accurate at all times
To be considered for this Customer Service Proccesor role, the following will be required:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or call centre position is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
- Competent in the use of computers e.g. Microsoft Office etc.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Customer Service Processor role, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220