|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abigail Jerram681|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 10:16|
The purpose of the role is to support customers UK wide with an efficient helpdesk service and to ensure the timely arrival of engineers to their sites to resolve breakdowns or issues with the customers good onsite.
Daily duties will include:
• Taking volume inbound calls from business consumers
• Logging all calls on the CRM system and detailing the fault or issue in detail
• Allocating breakdowns to 3rd parties where appropriate
• Allocating out of hours breakdowns directly to the engineering team
• Chasing internally for progress of the call out and proactively updating the customer
• Ensuring all call outs are attended by the engineer within the agreed SLA period
• Organising replacements whilst work is carried out, when appropriate
• Order processing of various items as and when needed and ensuring all goods are accurately inputted onto the internal system
The hours of work per week, 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Suitable applicants will have experience from within a busy and pressured support or help desk environment. You will ideally have worked within one of the following roles previously: Helpdesk Advisor, Support Desk Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service or Call Centre Agent.
To apply please select the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's