|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You will be responsible for the engagement and management of multiple teams of correspondence agents, promoting and driving a high performing culture focused on delivering quality customer experiences.
You will also be responsible for delivering an end to end customer journeys converting strategic vision in to successful operational executions while working with senior management to identify, plan and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Drive effective and sustainable operational performance across journeys
- Leading team leaders and agents to deliver quality customer experiences through complaints resolution
- Enhancing quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance and performances management
- Ensuring effective and consistent communication throughout the team, collating feedback and customer insight in order to improve improvements
- Ensuring agreed service level targets are met, ensuring customer satisfaction levels are maintained and improved.
- Assisting senior management to create detailed plans which identify operational activities to deliver a successful end to end customer contact journey.
- Managing continuous improvements of processes with a focus of keeping the customer at the heart of our decision making
- Delivering cost efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction scores
- Responds to changing business priorities and changing technologies while driving quality by ensuring optimum customer services
- Develop and delivery of NPS by driving great customer experiences through coaching and mentoring teams to improve services and outputs
- Support implementation of change initiatives while maintaining BAU services
- Ensure targets are embedded in day to day activated e.g. vulnerable customer strategy, social tariffs
- Good knowledge of customer journeys and customer contact operations
- Good understanding of first contact resolution processes
- Proven record of driving performance improvements in an operational environment / customer facing environment
- Experience of promoting and embedding sustainable change
- Excellent coaching knowledge and experience of managing a large team
- Proven record of managing large scale operations
- Confident and influencing communicator
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence to help people to think differently and their approach
- Experience of managing P&L
This is a great opportunity for someone who has has a passion for customers and enjoys relationship management.
This role gives you lots of scope and freedom to demonstrate your skills through promoting and driving a high performing culture focused on delivering quality customer experiences.
You will have personal gravitas and energy and be able positively engage and influence stakeholders.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by suppling 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.