|Job Title:||Customer Coordinator|
|Salary:||£19839 - £20941 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 15:47|
Our client in Portishead have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. Based within a few minutes' walk of the Marina, the high street, shops and restaurants with free parking and great public transport links to Bristol.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract to start asap.
The Customer Coordinator plays a crucial role in the company's success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for operating effective systems to ensure proficient service delivery, good value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will be a key point of contact with the Gas and Electric team and you will liaise with operatives and residents about appointments. The ability to manage a varied and busy workload and continuously communicate with your key contacts is essential.
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills, be self-motivated, proactive with a positive attitude. You will be committed to excellent customer service.
- Manage the gas engineers and electricians' diaries, liaising with residents and booking gas/electrical repairs and service appointments with residents.
- Liaise with customers about appointments and work in progress, keeping them informed of any changes to appointments or work.
- Act as a main point of contact for residents and ensure that general queries and specific queries are handled promptly and sensitively.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
- Clear, concise and professional communication, both oral and written
In return you will get a salary of £19,839 - £20,941 per annum, and an excellent benefits package. You will work a 37 hour working week between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's