|Salary||£19839 - £20941 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Our client in Portishead have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. Based within a few minutes' walk of the Marina, the high street, shops and restaurants with free parking and great public transport links to Bristol.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract to start asap.
The Customer Coordinator plays a crucial role in the company's success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for operating effective systems to ensure proficient service delivery, good value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will be a key point of contact with the Gas and Electric team and you will liaise with operatives and residents about appointments. The ability to manage a varied and busy workload and continuously communicate with your key contacts is essential.
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills, be self-motivated, proactive with a positive attitude. You will be committed to excellent customer service.
- Manage the gas engineers and electricians' diaries, liaising with residents and booking gas/electrical repairs and service appointments with residents.
- Liaise with customers about appointments and work in progress, keeping them informed of any changes to appointments or work.
- Act as a main point of contact for residents and ensure that general queries and specific queries are handled promptly and sensitively.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
- Clear, concise and professional communication, both oral and written
In return you will get a salary of £19,839 - £20,941 per annum, and an excellent benefits package. You will work a 37 hour working week between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.