Customer Claims Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Claims Advisor|
|Salary:||£8.27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Leeds|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 13:46|
39.5 Hours per week (Monday – Sunday)
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Customer Claims Advisors in Wakefield! If you have experience within a call centre environment, fantastic! We are looking for motivated individuals with outstanding motivation, high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and a willingness to learn quickly. You will work as a Customer Claims Advisor for a leading Car Insurance firm. You will be the first point of contact taking incoming calls from customers who need to notify their insurance of a possible claim to their insurance policy. You will provide excellent customer service at all times, building rapport and demonstrating a great deal of compassion and empathy. You will deal with any enquiries and complaints to the best of your ability, taking down all relevant details such as the damage to the vehicle, any third party involvement or injuries. Furthermore, you will identify any services that will be of assistance to our customers as we process their claim, such as hiring a car or recommending a solicitor. This is a temporary to permanent role. You will work Monday to Sunday, 7:00am – 10:00pm on a rotational shift basis working 5/7, an average of 39.5 hours per week. The pay rate will be £8.27 P/H. All shortlisted candidates must attend a Meet and Greet with the client and be available to start work in 21th January 2019. Successful candidates must undergo training for 5 Weeks and will therefore not be able to take any holidays during the first 5 weeks of training. Successful candidates will undergo Credit and Criminal Record checks.
- Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner, providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of the customer at the first point of contact.
- Demonstrate a great deal of compassion and empathy to customers whilst accurately recording details of their possible claim.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and communicate services that will assist our customers throughout their claim – such as hiring alternative transportation or referring them to a Solicitor that can help with their claim.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are handled sensitively and in line with the companies’ complaint handling policy.
- Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Very good understanding and execution of procedures
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while remaining calm
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Minimum of 6 months customer services experience
- Be resilient and build rapport, as well as empathy
- Handle working within a target environment
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
- Three year referencing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's